Green Cooling is the exclusive UK partner/distributor of BoTemp for the application of Cold Batteries within static refrigeration
• BoTemp have a long history in the manufacture & provision of thermal batteries for mobile refrigeration applications
• BoTemp technology is established and well proven within the European transport refrigeration sector
• Tried & tested Cold PCM* (EutecBc) Technology enables a delivery vehicle to operate throughout the day with no mechanical refrigeration system in operation
*PCM – Phase Change Material
Awareness is steadily developing within the UK of the increasing importance of energy storage, this usually relates to the storage of electricity BUT why not the storage of thermal energy?
• What could be more straight forward than cost effectively storing Cold Energy within a compact battery to use when you need it?
• Transport refrigeration has had a historical need for batteries to provide stored refrigeration capacity
• Green Cooling have now developed a partnership with BoTemp to deliver this proven mobile Cold Battery technology to the static cold storage/refrigeration sector
Elements are mounted inside the cold store and charged via the existing refrigeration system or a supplementary low energy charging unit
The Cold Energy is stored in a PCM Gel either within beam or tube batteries located inside the cold store or within externally located battery blocks.
Green Cooling provide a complete service to the specifier, contractor or end user:
Consider specifying this product on sites where there is a clear and practical need: