How to realise cooling with the eChiller?
The eChiller provides the chilled water for cooling of the switching cabinets, while decentralised air/water heat exchangers remove the heat of the switch cabinets. The heat exchangers have a cooling capacity of 350 W to 10 kW, depending on the configuration – which can be increased to as much as 40 kW using modular systems.
The eChiller offers the following benefits for switching cabinet cooling
- Maintenance of the required temperature in the switching cabinet
- High availability due to the small number of wear parts in the switching cabinet heat exchanger
- No heat discharge into the production area
- Highly efficient thanks to fully adjustable, integrated free cooling
- F-Gas Regulation does not apply
- High availability due to modular architecture
- Cooling capacity easily scaled to accommodate increasing heat loads
- Predictive service & maintenance
- Cooling close to production (no machine rooms or monitoring required)
Example of switch cabinet installation